Wednesday, November 08, 2006

A Day In the Life







This morning Clay was in a good mood as we navigated our way through the morning ritual of breakfast and dressing and waiting for the school bus. So I thought we would celebrate and capture the moment



This was his first "Cheese".













This was his second......















This was his "nice" smile.













And the grand finale smile.....












A little chess before bedtime anyone?


Behold..... I bring you ..... Pillow Monster!


He very much enjoyed playing pillow monster and had his big brother on the floor holding his sides from belly laughter. I'm not sure who came up with the idea. I'm thinking it was the one laughing.

Other happenings: Coleman came down with Croup last night. Very odd for a 6 year old, but he seems to be doing OK this morning.

I am very sore from my first night of WholyFit class. It's a Christian alternative to Yoga. I have never done Yoga before, so I don't know how it compares. I enjoyed it very much and felt the "warm fuzzies" afterwards. I didn't realize how "sloppy" I have become, muscle/balance wise. I am definitely hearing my muscles calling this morning. Am looking forward to improving in that area.

Well off to the laundry room!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home