Friday, February 16, 2007

Still needs a little work....

Coleman - who previously wasn't much interested in knowing the time, found a digital superman wrist watch yesterday at the store. A superman watch that has a superman shaped lid on the face - like a pocket watch. He decided that he just needed it so he could tell the time. And since his purchase, he checks it about every 10 to 20 min. He knows the basics in how to read a face watch (thank the Lord) from school. However.... I think it's time to brush up on digital. He came in to the kitchen, opened up his super cool watch and proudly announced to my mother and I that it was 70 after 15.

After I stopped choking on my fried rice, and finished wiping the tears away, we took another look.......... it was 12:07.

Sweet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home